Sit-in Recreational Family Kayaks
Point65 Sweden Martini! GTX
Super stable recreational kayak that is easy to use for family fun, photography, and fishing. Performance sit-in kayak with solo/tandem combination.
Designed for comfort and stability, the Point 65 Martini GTX is a nimble, highly maneuverable decked recreational touring kayak with plenty of legroom. And whether you paddle the Martini! as a Solo or Tandem, this is one of the faster recreational kayaks on the market. Designed for optimal comfort, stability, maneuverability, and tracking. It’s perfect for a day of fun or weekend of adventure. Use a protective spray skirt to cover the cockpit and you can paddle the Martini GTX through rough water and stay dry. Load it up — the Martini GTX has tons of dry storage!
Solo length 9'4"
Weight per section 24 lbs
Capacity solo, front and back sections paired: 265 lbs / 120 kg
Capacity tandem, front, back and mid sections paired : 530 lbs / 240 kg
Aft (back) hatch: 17’’ x 10’’ / 44 x 26 cm
Bow (Front) hatch: 7,9’’ x 7,9’’ / 20 x 20 cm
Cockpit: 33"x18" / 83x46cm
- Swedish design & engineering
- Modular sit-in kayak with large, easy entry/exit cockpit.
- Splits apart for easy storage, carrying and transport
- Sections come together and split apart in less than 10 seconds
- Fits in most vehicles
- Snap-Tap modular connection system keeps all sections securely latched together
- Solo configuration; Front section paired with back section = solo kayak.
- Tandem configuration; Front section paired with back and mid section = tandem kayak
- Multi person kayak; keep adding mid sections to create a multi person kayak
- Each section floats independantly
- AIR seat, with a pneumatically adjustable backrest
- Super-efficient keel rudder controlled by foot pedals
- Adjustable rudder pedals accommodate paddlers of all sizes
- Powder dry storage hatches front and aft
- Optional cockpit covers / spray skirts available
- Built-in carry handles
- Cup holders
- Made of strong, impact- & UV-resistant, maintenance-free and recyclable Polyethylene
- Paddle park