Tequila! GTX Angler Modular Sit on Top Fishing Kayak
The most versatile sit-on-top fishing kayak!
The Tequila! Angler is a modular fishing kayak that you can carry with a smile on your face, transport in the back of most cars and store under your bed. With the patented Snap-Tap system the Tequila! Angler snaps apart into manageable sections and reassembles in seconds. The Tequila! Angler is a safe, stable, and strong fishing kayak. As a tandem, this 14-foot boat sports a 530-pound weight capacity, yet due to its tracking keel, it still paddles straight as an arrow.
Equipped for fishing
The Tequila! Angler is packed with “must have” features that kayak anglers demand. From lakes to rivers to the open ocean, this boat has no boundaries. The solo and the mid-section alike come equipped with rod holders. Two of which are integrated, flush-mounted behind the seat and one is on a deck mount in front of the paddler. This deck mounted rod holder can be removed and replaced with any compatible hardware of your liking.
The Tequila! Solo, as well as the mid-section, are equipped with two additional deck mounts to enable the owner to add more rod holders or other equipment.
Ultimate seat comfort
The Tequila! Angler is also be equipped with an extremely comfortable AIR seat.
The AIR seat, with a pneumatically adjustable backrest, gives the paddler an extremely comfortable and perfectly adjustable seating position.
The seat covers are made of highly durable and comfortable honey-comb patterned material in combination with mesh-like fabric which is laminated and molded over EVA foam.
If you are looking for an extremely versatile fishing kayak that is easy to carry, store and transport – this is it!
- Swedish design and engineering
- Modular sit-on-top kayak. Splits apart for easy storage, carrying and transport
- Sections come together and split apart in less than 10 seconds
- Fit’s in most cars, weighs 24,3 lbs / 11kg
- Snap-Tap modular connection system keeps all sections securely latched together
- Solo configuration; Front section paired with back section = solo kayak.
- Tandem configuration; Front section paired with back and mid section = tandem kayak
- Multi person kayak; keep adding mid sections to create a multi person kayak
- Each section floats independently, unsinkable!
- Two flush mounted rod holders
- AIR seat, with a pneumatically adjustable backrest
- Four-step footrests accommodates paddlers of all sizes
- Built-in carry handles and equipped with rear carrying toggle
- Bottle holder
- Made of strong, impact- and UV-resistant, maintenance-free and recyclable Polyethylene
- Tracking fin
- Cargo space
- Bungy covered rear tankwell
- Equipped with scupper hole
- Equipped with drain plug
|Length Solo:||295cm / 9’7''||Capacity Tandem:||240kg / 530lbs|
|Length Tandem:||416cm / 13’6''||Weight/section:||approx 11kg / 24,3|
|Width:||75cm / 29.5”||Front section:||167cm / 5'7"''|
|Height||29cm / 11.4”||Back section:||166cm / 5'7''|
|Weight Solo:||21kg / 48,5lbs||Midsection:||161cm / 5'5''|
|Weight Tandem:||35kg / 77lbs||AIR seat:||Yes|
|Capacity Solo:||120kg / 265lbs||Warranty:||2 year limited|
Check out the rest of our store for other great products!
Questions? You can call or email us! If we are busy with other clients, we will call you back ASAP! We love the 'human touch'!