THE IMPULSE DRIVE PEDAL SYSTEM (for King Fisher kayak)
When kayak fishing, you might want your arms and hands free for fishing. The ImpulseDrive easily pops into its slot in the King Fisher kayak and effectively propels you forward and backward using leg power. The pedal drive unit is extremely light weight, is fully waterproof and features several gear ratios. It’s one of the few pedal driven units on the market that can be driven both forward and in reverse. With your largest muscle group in play, kayak fishing becomes easier and more efficient than ever.
The Impulse Drive is a revolutionary pedal drive system designed around a very simple premise: if a product is designed to be used in the water it should be 100% corrosion proof.
Featuring a high performance encased shaft drive design, that is immune to water damage, The Impulse Drive will not corrode or degrade in water. Not only does this design dramatically reduce wear but it also provides a high performance system that is 100% user serviceable. The Impulse Drive is incredibly versatile for the retailer and end user.
Length: 36,7’’ / 83 cm
Weight 7.5 lbs / 3,4 kg
- Super light weight 7.5 lbs / 3,4 kg
- Quick install, easily pops into its slot in the kayak
- Can be driven both forward and in reverse
- Fully waterproof
- 2 soft rubber handles are balanced for easy carry.
- Injection molded shells are tough, light and rigid.
- Sealed stainless steel bearings are smooth and corrosion proof.
- Shaft drive is quiet, smooth and corrosion resistant.
- Custom designed transmission provides smooth power transfer.
- Proprietary molded gears are tough and quiet.
- All drive shafts are 6061-T6 ( hard anodized ).
- Stainless steel drive shafts also available.
- Prop protection fin and prop. are user replaceable.
- Oversize mount pins provide solid, flex free mounting.
- Proprietary extrusion connector body.
- Available mount frames for fitment to any pedal drive boat.
- All stainless steel hardware.
- Fully user serviceable.