CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IN CANADA ONLY
The Mojito Angler offers a new level of innovation for recreational kayaks. Created by design engineer Magnus de Brito, the Mojito Angler is a high-performance modular sit-on-top kayak, exceptionally easy to carry, store, and haul. This contemporary sit-on-top tracks straight as an arrow and is a breeze to maneuver, and thanks to its padded seat and fold-down backrest offers unparalleled comfort.
The Mojito Angler is packed with “must have” features which kayak anglers demand. From lakes and rivers to the open ocean, this boat has no boundaries!
- Lightweight sections fit in most cars
- Go solo, or keep adding mid sections to create a tandem, triple, or more!
- Each section floats independently
- Two integrated, flush-mounted rod holders located behind the seat
- Ball-mount, removable rod holder mounted on the deck in front of the seat
- Raised, cushioned seat with adjustable backrest position keeps you high, dry, and comfortable
Length Solo: 330cm/10'8"
Length Tandem: 480cm/15'9"
Weight Solo: 26kg/57lbs
Weight Tandem: 39kg/86lbs
Weight Capacity Solo: 140kg/308lbs*
Weight Capacity Tandem: 246kg/542lbs*
*Recommended weight of paddler: max 200lb person for footwells staying dry - water still drains from scupper plugs but there will be some water splashing in footwells a bit if you exceed this. Not recommended for persons greater than 225lbs
Weight/Section: approx 13kg/27lbs
Front Section: 167cm/5'7"
Back Section: 157cm/5'2"
Mid Section: 167cm/5'6"
Distance from back of seat to farthest footpedal setting: 43"
Front and Rear Hatch: 24cm/9.5"
Warranty: 2 year Limited
Construction: strong, impact- & UV-resistant, maintenance-free and recyclable Polyethylene