CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IN CANADA ONLY
The Mojito Angler offers a new level of innovation for recreational kayaks. Created by design engineer Magnus de Brito, the Mojito Angler is a high-performance modular sit-on-top kayak, exceptionally easy to carry, store, and haul. This contemporary sit-on-top tracks straight as an arrow and is a breeze to maneuver, and thanks to its padded seat and fold-down backrest offers unparalleled comfort.
The Mojito Angler is packed with “must have” features which kayak anglers demand. From lakes and rivers to the open ocean, this boat has no boundaries!
- Lightweight sections fit in most cars
- Go solo, or keep adding mid sections to create a tandem, triple, or more!
- Each section floats independently
- Two integrated, flush-mounted rod holders located behind the seat
- Ball-mount, removable rod holder mounted on the deck in front of the seat
- The footwell in the Mojito is above the water line, so water does not come up through the connection line unless it is very heavily loaded. The seat is also up on a higher level, so you stay high and dry!
Length Solo: 330cm/10'8"
Length Tandem: 480cm/15'9"
Weight Solo: 26kg/57lbs
Weight Tandem: 39kg/86lbs
Weight Capacity Solo: 140kg/308lbs*
Weight Capacity Tandem: 246kg/542lbs*
*spread between person's weight and dry storage - max 200lb person for footwells staying dry - water still drains from scupper plugs but there will be some water splashing in footwells a bit if you exceed this. Not recommended for persons greater than 250lbs*
Weight/Section: approx 13kg/27lbs
Front Section: 167cm/5'7"
Back Section: 157cm/5'2"
Mid Section: 167cm/5'6"
Front and Rear Hatch: 24cm/9.5"
Warranty: 2 year Limited
Construction: strong, impact- & UV-resistant, maintenance-free and recyclable Polyethylene